- Purified Water
- Saponified Coconut, Hemp & Olive Oils
- Organic Shea Butter
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamine E)
- Peppermint Oil & Rosemary Extract
- Sea Salt
- Citric Acid
And the best part? It foams wonderfully, if not better than chemically ridden products that use Sodium Laureth Sulfate.
Shop it for 8, 16 or 32 OZ online for fantastic prices - 32 oz (big bottle) can retail for as low as $6.99 on Amazon.Jam packed with anti-oxidants and botanicals, this cleanser was a wonderful addition to my summer so far. While it is exfoliating, it doesn't contain any granules or beads that lift skin, instead, it's the star powered ingredients that lift the skin cells and help renew your skin all over. This was a non-foaming cleanser, with additions including:
- Black Soap - one of the most gentle exfoliating products for skin, which is great for blemishes
- Organic Shea Butter - the super moisturizer and a fantastic combatant against facial lines
- Extracts of Chamomile, Lavender, Tea Tree, Rosemary and Peppermint - soothing and conditioning on your skin
This was great for taking off the daily grime, and gentle enough for my mom's super sensitive skin.
Again, a fantasticlaly affordable option for all natural beauties on a budget, grab an 8 oz bottle for about $7 USD on Amazon.
Welcome to the LPN bathroom cabinet, Dr. Woods!