I truly love this time of year – the start of the holiday season. But as they do, it is usually under the familiar conditions of shorter days, busier lives and colder weather. It is a beautiful time, but it is also a time where there is a lot of pressure from society to be, well, merry. The reality is, this time of year can be really challenging and stressful for many. It is important – more than ever during this time to beat seasonal blues naturally – that we prioritize our self-care habits and rituals.
Whether that means taking a long bath, finding a quiet corner to meditate, practising your yoga or getting out into nature, we can all benefit from a little more attention to our wellbeing. All of these practices are beneficial and I would also add to the list to reach for the healing power of plants. Today’s post is how to beat seasonal blues naturally with this super simple combination of BACH Original Flower Remedies. Here’s my favourite mood-boosting blend.
BACH™ Original Flower Remedies’ ACH Blend: Beat the Seasonal Blues
So here is the very simple recipe using BACH™ Original Flower Remedies to help you find a state of peace and balance, naturally, during this time of year.
What You’ll Need
– 30 mL mixing bottle
– Bottled or filtered spring water
– 2 drops BACH® Impatiens, to help you become less irritable so you can calmly cope with these changes
– 2 drops BACH® Hornbeam, to help you stop procrastinating so you can face the day (and the cold weather)
– 2 drops BACH® Mustard, to help lift sudden sadness to help you return to joy and inner peace of mind
– 2 drops BACH® Wild Rose, to help bring liveliness and interest back into your life
– 2 drops BACH® Gentian, to overcome setbacks (such as a long winter season!) with positivity and acceptance
– In a 30 mL mixing bottle add two drops of each of the BACH™ Original Flower Remedies.
– Fill the remainder of the bottle with spring water.
– Take four drops at least four times per day.
Your personal blend can last between two and three weeks, if you keep it in a cool dry place or in the fridge.
Alternatively, you can add a preservative: before putting the water into your mixing bottle, add one teaspoon of brandy, cider vinegar, or glycerin. I chose to use apple cider vinegar, as I always have that on hand in my cupboards.
Well, loves, I am wishing you a very joyful time of year, and with that, a reminder, take care of yourself.
Lots of love,
* Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
Please consult your healthcare practitioner prior to introducing any new supplement or drug to you or your child.
This is a sponsored post; however, I only agree to do sponsored postings when I really love the brand.