Happy Tuesday Gorgeous!
Here is a great recipe for those in need (or want) of a fibre packed detox – complete with sprouts and herbs!
This type of smoothie is great with any sprouts you have – throw them in and throw them on top.
I’ve blogged about the beauty benefits of sprouts before, and you can find all those details here.
In the mean time, blend yourself up some greenie goodness.
- Handful of parsley
- Handful of sprouts (your choice)
- Handful of cilantro (great for detox)
- 2 cups Spinach (or other green, kale is great too)
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple
- Knob of ginger
- Dilute with coconut water (I use 3/4 cup)
- 3-4 drops stevia
- Shake of cinnamon
- 1 tsp Spirulina / Chlorella (or other greens combo)
Top up with your favourite superfood addition: I used hemp seeds and more sprouts.
Curious on how to get your sprout on? Check out this post!